|Lamb of God|
|Origin||Richmond, Virginia, USA|
|Years-Active||1994-1999 (Burn The Priest) 1999-persent (Lamb of God)|
|Label(s)||Legion, Prosthetic, Black Market Activities, Epic, Roadrunner|
Lamb of God is an American heavy metal band from Richmond, Virginia. Formed in 1994, the group consists of vocalist Randy Blythe, guitarists Mark Morton and Willie Adler, bassist John Campbell, and drummer Chris Adler. The band is considered to be a member of the New Wave of American Heavy Metal.
Since its formation, Lamb of God has released Eight studio albums, one live album, one compilation album and three DVDs. The band's cumulative sales equal almost two million in the United States. In 2007 the band received a Grammy nomination for their 2006 album Sacrament. Lamb of God has toured with the Ozzfest twice and appeared on Slayer's The Unholy Alliance Tour in 2006. They have also played at many other major festivals around the world including Download Festival and Sonisphere Festival in the UK, Soundwave Festival and Gigantour (headlined by Megadeth). Recently, (2008–2010) they have toured with Metallica (World Magnetic Tour). Lamb of God also played on the main stage on Mayhem Festival 2010.
- Studio albums
- Burn the Priest (1999) (As Burn the Priest)
- New American Gospel (2000) (As Lamb of God)
- As the Palaces Burn (2003) (As Lamb of God)
- Ashes of the Wake (2004) (As Lamb of God)
- Sacrament (2006) (As Lamb of God)
- Wrath (2009) (As Lamb of God)
- Resolution (2012) (As Lamb of God)
- VII: Sturm und Drang (2015) (As Lamb of God)
- Legion: XX (2018) (As Burn the Priest)