|Forever in Terror|
|Origin||Streetsboro, Ohio. United States|
|Label(s)||Metal Blade, In-Demand|
Forever in Terror is an American metalcore band from Streetsboro, Ohio.
Formerly known as 7th plague, Forever in Terror was formed in 2003 in Streetsboro, Ohio in the Greater Cleveland area by drummer Nick Borukhovsky. Between 2003-2006 the band went through name changes and member changes to finalize its current lineup of Chad Lundgren (bass guitar),Nick Borukhovsky (drums), Chris Bianchi (vocalist), Johnny Burke (guitar), Glenn Moore (guitar)
In 2004 after several small local shows the band's new wave of American heavy metal style caught the attention of promotion/management company Hardcore Marketing, Inc., a well known pay-to-play booking agency in the area's metal scene. HM, Inc asked the band to play a small bar in Cleveland, the Odeon Concert Club. The band opened for some of the biggest national names in metal including Meshuggah, Machine Head, Chimaira, and All That Remains. In July 2005 Forever in Terror recorded its first demo with Hardcore Marketing's in-house producer Don Debiase and engineer Brandon Youngs at Track Six Recording. Hardcore Marketing head Neil Sheehan shopped the band to labels, and they signed with Metal Blade in January 2006.
The band toured for two years to support their freshman release Restless in the Tides. They toured out with Iwrestledabearonce, Vital Remains, Monstrosity, Beneath the Sky, Last Chance to Reason, Look What I Did, and Hell Within.
At the end of their last tour in summer 2009 the band parted ways with Metal Blade Records. They returned home to regroup and start writing their second release, The End. Josh Owen (bass) and Nate Marti(Guitar) left the band, which added new members and changed its sound slightly. They immediately began working on their second release, The End. They added Mike Wartko (keyboards), Ben Kantura (guitar), and Chad Lundgren (bass). Shortly after the band parted ways with Hardcore Marketing.
As of November 2011, the band is writing and recording their third SELF TITLED album with a lineup consisting of:
- Johnny Burke-Guitar/Vocals
- Glenn Moore-Guitar
- Chad Lundgren-Bass
- Chris Bianchi-Vocals
- Nick Borkuhovsky-Drums
- Restless in the Tides (June 12, 2007)
- The End (May 19, 2009)
- Forever in Terror (TBA-In-Demand Records 2013)
- Current members
- Nick Borukhovsky - Drums (2003–Present)
- Johnny Burke - Guitar, Vocals (2003-2006, 2010–Present)
- Glenn Moore - Guitar (2007–Present)
- Chad Lundgren - Bass (2009–Present)
- Chris Bianchi - Vocals (2006–Present)
- Former members
- Tim Felger - Vocals (Seventh Plague Era) (2003-2006)
- Josh Owen - Bass (2003-2008)
- Chris "Nitro" Wiles - Guitar (2006-2007)
- Mike Wartko - Keyboards (on The End album) (2009-2010)
- Nathan Marti - Rhythm Guitar (2003-2008)
- Ben Kantura - Rhythm, Lead Guitar (2009-2010)